One of the biggest killers of polarity, safety, and intimacy in relationship can be passive-aggression. It’s the antithesis of vulnerability and often comes from not knowing what healthy anger is and how to communicate it. Tune in to this episode of the Dear Men podcast where I join my co-coach Melanie Curtin to get to the root of this relationship destroyer.
Get new blogs, podcasts, and events delivered straight to your inbox.
- Stop chasing women and do this instead 11.3k views
- The Top 5 Dating Mistakes Nice Guys Make 6.2k views
- Five Reasons You Should Join a Men’s Group NOW 4.6k views
- How to kill attraction, ruin your sex life, and paralyze yourself in life 2.5k views
- Are Dating Apps Worth It? 2.4k views