One of the biggest killers of polarity, safety, and intimacy in relationship can be passive-aggression. It’s the antithesis of vulnerability and often comes from not knowing what healthy anger is and how to communicate it. Tune in to this episode of the Dear Men podcast where I join my co-coach Melanie Curtin to get to the root of this relationship destroyer.
Get new blogs, podcasts, and events delivered straight to your inbox.
- How Introverts and Extroverts Can Make Intimate Relationship Work
- Three Patterns that Can Torpedo Your Sex Life in Marriage or Relationship
- What Many Men Suffer Early in Life That F*cks Up Their Relationships
- How to Handle Criticism as a Man (particularly your woman’s)
- Healthy Anger vs Passive-Aggression in Intimate Relationships
- Stop chasing women and do this instead 12.1k views
- The Top 5 Dating Mistakes Nice Guys Make 6.5k views
- Five Reasons You Should Join a Men’s Group NOW 4.9k views
- Are Dating Apps Worth It? 3.6k views
- How to kill attraction, ruin your sex life, and paralyze yourself in life 2.6k views