I recently had a chat with Melanie of the Dear Men Podcast again to go over the results of a survey she created – discussing who has it easier when it comes to hetero dating and relationships, men or women? This is one where the grass always seems greener….and has a LOT to do with circumstances AND the amount of inner-work one has done. Listen in now – and what do you think?
Get new blogs, podcasts, and events delivered straight to your inbox.
- Where I Changed More in 20 Minutes Than in Years of Therapy
- How Introverts and Extroverts Can Make Intimate Relationship Work
- Three Patterns that Can Torpedo Your Sex Life in Marriage or Relationship
- What Many Men Suffer Early in Life That F*cks Up Their Relationships
- How to Handle Criticism as a Man (particularly your woman’s)
- Stop chasing women and do this instead 12.5k views
- The Top 5 Dating Mistakes Nice Guys Make 6.6k views
- Five Reasons You Should Join a Men’s Group NOW 5k views
- Are Dating Apps Worth It? 3.9k views
- How to kill attraction, ruin your sex life, and paralyze yourself in life 2.7k views