There’s a lot of cultural expectation of how men are “supposed” to behave when it comes to sex. Listen in to this episode of the Dear Men podcast as host Melanie and I explore why that’s such a problem, and why just because we’re men we don’t have to have sex with everyone we meet.
Get new blogs, podcasts, and events delivered straight to your inbox.
- Our sex is electric but everything else is a disaster! What’s going on?
- Why I Ditched My Wife the Night We Met…and How It Turned Her On
- Can Heterosexual Spouses Have Opposite Sex Friends?
- The New Version of Man – Toxic Person Proof podcast with Sarah K. Ramsey
- How do I know when my marriage or relationship is over?
- Stop chasing women and do this instead 8.2k views
- The Top 5 Dating Mistakes Nice Guys Make 5.5k views
- Five Reasons You Should Join a Men’s Group NOW 4k views
- How to kill attraction, ruin your sex life, and paralyze yourself in life 2.2k views
- Dear Men Podcast: From “Nice Guy” to Confident With Women & Married to a Goddess 1.5k views