There’s a lot of cultural expectation of how men are “supposed” to behave when it comes to sex. Listen in to this episode of the Dear Men podcast as host Melanie and I explore why that’s such a problem, and why just because we’re men we don’t have to have sex with everyone we meet.
Get new blog updates delivered straight to your inbox.
- There Is Nothing Stronger Than Vulnerability [Slow Down, Man Podcast]
- How Your Choice of Words Reflects Your Sexual Power
- One of the Most Destructive Strategies Nice Guys Use in Dating & Relationships
- What if I show up and lead and she still can’t follow?
- Men face sexual stereotypes and pressure too…you’re not weird if you don’t want to sleep with everyone
- Stop chasing women and do this instead 5.4k views
- The Top 5 Dating Mistakes Nice Guys Make 4.8k views
- Five Reasons You Should Join a Men’s Group NOW 3.3k views
- How to kill attraction, ruin your sex life, and paralyze yourself in life 1.7k views
- Dear Men Podcast: From “Nice Guy” to Confident With Women & Married to a Goddess 1.3k views