There’s a lot of cultural expectation of how men are “supposed” to behave when it comes to sex. Listen in to this episode of the Dear Men podcast as host Melanie and I explore why that’s such a problem, and why just because we’re men we don’t have to have sex with everyone we meet.
Get new blog updates delivered straight to your inbox.
- Men face sexual stereotypes and pressure too…you’re not weird if you don’t want to sleep with everyone
- How to Attract the Women You Want (Dear Men Podcast)
- The Somatic Secret to Dating & Attraction
- The Shame I Battled as a Virgin
- The Power of Men’s Groups, Polarity, and the Evolution of Consciousness with Mark Van der Gaag