Back on the Dear Men Podcast for another quick episode with my co-coach Melanie about what the hell we mean when we say “do your work”. We breakdown what that means and why it’s important when it comes to dating, relationships, and being a better human.
Get new blogs, podcasts, and events delivered straight to your inbox.
- Where I Changed More in 20 Minutes Than in Years of Therapy
- How Introverts and Extroverts Can Make Intimate Relationship Work
- Three Patterns that Can Torpedo Your Sex Life in Marriage or Relationship
- What Many Men Suffer Early in Life That F*cks Up Their Relationships
- How to Handle Criticism as a Man (particularly your woman’s)
- Stop chasing women and do this instead 12.5k views
- The Top 5 Dating Mistakes Nice Guys Make 6.6k views
- Five Reasons You Should Join a Men’s Group NOW 5k views
- Are Dating Apps Worth It? 3.9k views
- How to kill attraction, ruin your sex life, and paralyze yourself in life 2.7k views