Learning how to take feedback with an open heart is one of the most potent skills we can master as men, particularly from a woman we’re dating. Excited to make another appearance on the Dear Men Podcast to chat with my co-coach Melanie Curtin about how I’ve opened to feedback in my relationship, along with how to distinguish red flag criticism from healthy feedback.
Get new blogs, podcasts, and events delivered straight to your inbox.
- How Introverts and Extroverts Can Make Intimate Relationship Work
- Three Patterns that Can Torpedo Your Sex Life in Marriage or Relationship
- What Many Men Suffer Early in Life That F*cks Up Their Relationships
- How to Handle Criticism as a Man (particularly your woman’s)
- Healthy Anger vs Passive-Aggression in Intimate Relationships
- Stop chasing women and do this instead 12.1k views
- The Top 5 Dating Mistakes Nice Guys Make 6.5k views
- Five Reasons You Should Join a Men’s Group NOW 4.9k views
- Are Dating Apps Worth It? 3.6k views
- How to kill attraction, ruin your sex life, and paralyze yourself in life 2.6k views